ABA Therapy Services in Kernersville
Welcome to Kernersville, a beautiful city in North Carolina with a population of over 24,000 residents. We are pleased to offer at-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services to families living in Kernersville. Our team of highly skilled and experienced therapists is committed to providing personalized, evidence-based treatment to children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and related developmental disabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions we receive about our at-home ABA therapy services in Kernersville:
- What is Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy?Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy is a scientifically-proven treatment approach that focuses on teaching new skills and behaviors, as well as reducing problematic behaviors, by using positive reinforcement and other evidence-based techniques.
- What ages do you provide services for?We provide ABA therapy services for children between the ages of 2 and 18 years old.
- How long are the therapy sessions?Our therapy sessions typically last between 2 and 4 hours, depending on the individual needs of each child.
- Do you accept insurance?Yes, we accept most major insurance plans. Our team will work with you to verify your insurance coverage and help you understand your benefits.
- Do you offer assessments to determine if my child needs ABA therapy?Yes, we offer comprehensive assessments to determine if ABA therapy is appropriate for your child. Our assessments include a review of your child's medical history, observation of their behavior, and interviews with caregivers.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about our at-home ABA therapy services in Kernersville, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in learning more about our at-home ABA therapy services in Kernersville, please contact us today. Our team of experienced therapists is here to help your child reach their full potential and live their best life.